World Centrifugal Pump
World pumps cast iron centrifugal boost pump. Peripheral centrifugal pump with compact dimensions. Capable of generating high heads and suitable for domestic installations, water supply systems, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, and for light industrial uses, such as feeding pressurized boilers (anti-condensation).
- From 5 to 50 l/m with head up to 84 metres.
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, non-crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Liquids from -10°C to +50°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- (6 bar for KPS-KPF 30/16).
- Installation: fixed, horizontal position.
- Motor protection class: IP 44, Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: single-phase 1 x 230 V / 50 Hzthree-phase: 3 x 230-400 V / 50 Hz.