Stainless Steel Dosing Pots
Dosing pots are required in order to feed liquid chemicals such as corrosion inhibitors into closed systems.
The dosing pots consist of a stainless steel vessel with inlet (return) and outlet (flow) valves, a drain valve and a filling valve. A stainless steel tundish, air release valve, wall mounting brackets and a non-return valve.
- Stainless Steel Shell
- Valve size 25mm BSP female for all dosing pots
- Welded to BS EN 287
- All dosing pots that are designed to PD 5500:2009 category 3 (C E marked) have the following Max. Working pressures:
- 14 bar-3.5 litres to 6 litres inclusive
- 10 bar- 10 litre to 20 litres inclusive
- 8 bar-25 litres
- Dosing pots that are not designed to the above are available which have maximum working pressure of 14 bar throughout the range (3.5 litre to 25 litre).
- Matt Stainless Steel finish