Delivering accuracy, reliability, and process control flexibility. PROTEUS intelligent chemical metering pumps are engineered to meet today’s most demanding requirements for municipal and industrial water and waste treatment.
Milton Roy designed these pumps from the ground up based on valuable feedback received from our customers as well as treatment plant maintenance, operators, and industry experts.
These intelligent pumps feature enhanced performance and process control capabilities built on a universal technology platform with the ability to adapt as technology evolves.
Whatever your application, this intelligent pump is ready to outperform and outsmart your most demanding application.
- Maximum application customization through advanced easy-to- use operation interface with backlit color display and enhanced settings.
- Remote connectivity enables control and feedback in real time.
- Universal power supply provides maximum flexibility (100-240V, 50/60 Hz) to power your pump.
- Multilanguage navigation (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese) offers convenient operation in the field.
- Innovative drive system creates superior +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio for greater flexibility in handling difficult chemicals.
- Optional liquid-end materials (polypropylene, PVDF, and 316L Stainless Steel) to maximize the life of the pump in challenging environments.
- Mechanically actuated diaphragms provide easy maintenance with years of field experience.
- Supplied with foot valve, four function valve, injection valve and 6 metres MDPE tubing (Except 316 SS and HV)
- Rugged construction with NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing and protective cover protect in the harshest environments.