Motor Drum Transfer Pump
Drum Pumps combine modern manufacturing techniques with proven and reliable design features. They are a convenient and efficient means of transferring and dispensing most liquid chemicals from drums, carboys and tanks.
- Superior quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques with proven reliable design features.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pump available in polypropylene, PPP high temperature polypro, CPVC, pure PVDF or 316 stainless steel.
- Lengths of 27”, 39”, 47”, 60” and 72”.
- Seal-less, one-piece outer tube with screw-on “foot”.
- Easy on-site service. No special tools required.
- Heavy duty 1.1 HP electric motors (open or TEFC) with variable speed control for precise delivery without splashback.
- Economy 450 watt motor.
- Explosion-proof and air driven motors.