Back to Series C
LMI C9 series dosing pumps provide manual control of stroke length, variable speed stroke frequency, pulse control and 4-20mA control. Flow rates up to 76 l/h with maximum pressure of 20.7 bar (Depending on model) Range of liquid end materials to suit most chemical dosing applications.
- Manual stroke control, variable stroke frequency, pulse control and 4-20mA control
- Output range from 0.08ml - 76 l/h
- Maximum pressure 10.3 Bar depending on model
- Keypad adjustable 6 level pressure control
- Stroke frequency adjustment from 1 stroke per hour to 100 strokes per minute
- Select from three external control modes, pulse divide, pulse multiply or programmable 4-20mA
- Flow monitoring with alarm output when used with FM PRO-9 Digipulse Flow Monitor
- Available in 110v and 240v
- IP65 corrosion resistant housing.
- Supplied with foot valve, four function valve, injection valve and 6 metres MDPE tubing (Except 316 SS and HV) pulse cable and 4-20mA cable
- Available with imperial connections (S2) or metric (S3)